Richard G. VALDIVIESO
02/1994-12/1999 Superior Polytechnic University Guayaquil, Ecuador.
System Analyst, December 2000
01/2009 Southeast Community College, Lincoln, NE
03/2009-2011 Bellevue University Bachelor's degree in Software Development
06/2010-Present Programmer II, Assurity Life Insurance
• Development and Maintenance programs using VB .Net 2010, 2008, 2005. MS SQL 2005 and 2008 • Reporting Services • Development Winform solutions. WCF, Workflow. Windows Development. • Agile Development.
05/2007-05/2010 Application Developer, DELL Inc. Lincoln, NE.
• Development and Maintenance programs using VB .Net, VB 6, SQL 2000, SQL 2005
• Development ASP.NET solutions. Ajax.
07/2004-10/2006 Course Instructor, Valero Educational Services. Santiago, Chile.
• System consultant for Valero Educational Services.
• Taught Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic. NET in basic and advanced levels, access to data using DAO, RDO, ADO, ADO.net using Access and SQL server as database.
09/2003-04/2004 System Developer, Society of Technology Development. Santiago, Chile.
• Development utilizing Visual Basic 6 and SQL Server 7 and 2000 as database, database creation, tables. Creation of relationships using ERWIN.
• Creation of reports using Crystal Report 4.5
02/2000-07/2001 Systems Department Manager, Ecuadorian Soccer Federation (FEF). Guayaquil, Ecuador.
• Responsible for the management and administration of the department.
• Development of a financial system in Visual Basic version 6.0 using SQL 7.0 as database for FEF.
09/1997-12/1998 Application Programmer and User Support, Consulta Ltd.
• System Support in Hivimar Ltd using Visual Basic version 4.0.
SKILLS AND HONORS
• Dual language capability: Spanish-English
• Available upon request.